Friday 1 August 2014

Week 5 - A Gift From Heaven

My period was late for about 5 days.Since we were supposed to go for drinks with our friends after work, I decided to buy a pregnancy test kit to test if I can drink later.

The result...

Displaying IMG_5150.JPG

Boy...I was PLEASANTLY SURPRISED!  After a few months of disappointment, I did not have high hopes this time round. I took a photo of the result and whatsapped darling dear. His reaction on Yahoo Messenger was "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Hahahahahahaha I can imagine him smiling crazily in front of his computer at work.

So in the end, no more drinks for me. We will be going to see Woody and Dr Chan tomorrow!



Dear Baby,

We didn't see you at Woody today. Woody said you should still be too small, but he could see my uterus walls getting thicker already. We will come back 2 weeks later to try locate you again.

Dr Chan gave me more assurance. He told me he can feel a 喜脉! He instructed me to continue drinking chicken soup for you to grow healthily!

No comments:

Post a Comment